This one (1) day course will teach you how to plan flights, fly proficiently and conduct an operation.
At the end of the training, the FLIGHT REVIEW required for Pilot Certificate – Advanced operations will be done for those who have passed the online exam.
All demonstrations and practical hands-on training will be delivered at our field maintaining social distance.
Flight Review Overview:
• Pre-flight Planning Procedures
• Emergency Procedures
• Procedures: Take-off / Manual Flight / Lost Link / Fly-away / Landing
• Operation specific competency
What to bring to the Flight Review:
- Your drone to be used for the flight review and its Certificate of Registration
- Site Survey and Operations Plan (to include Emergency Plan & Security Plan)
- A copy of your Pilot Certificate
- A valid (not expired) piece of government-issued (federal/provincial/territorial/state government authority or the equivalent body abroad) identification that provides their name and date of birth
Recommended Prerequisite: Advanced Operations Exam Training
This course runs on Sundays starting at 10 am at our office located in Buttonville Airport.
10 am – 12 pm: In-class flight training
1 pm – 3 pm: Hands-on Flight Training & Flight Review at the field