This course provides the basics of capturing photographic data and processing it within Pix4D photogrammetry software. Classroom & Field Course (2 day course).
- Fundamentals of photogrammetry
- Data capture process and apps for capture flight planning
- How to capture suitable data for mapping using drones & factors affecting data quality
- Creating models and maps, & the core functions within Pix4D
- No prior Mapping or Photogrammetry experience required
It is aimed at professionals who plan on using drones and build photogrammetry capability (aka 2D/3D drone mapping). Pix4D will be used as the photogrammetry platform, a highly capable drone mapping platform that has many in-depth functions.
Prerequisites before attending
Attendees must have a Pilot Certificate – Advanced Operations or SFOC or have completed RPAS Ground School and Flight training by Altohelix Drone with high resolution camera (16MP or higher resolution preferred)
Sign up below or contact us to arrange custom dates at: 877-DRONES-8 (877-376-6378)